Friday, October 14, 2005

Oh my god it is Fri-turday!

Well, well, well. What do we have here. Another weekend is upon us and it is going to be go time in a couple hours. Here's how it looks to unfold.

Stopping down to see Tim and the Hawkettes at his club for lunch which might get blurred into happy hour. Nothing big planned for the early evening before I go and check out Wolf Parade at Schuba's for the late show.

Saturday I am planning to trade in football, jager bombs, and burger baskets for a little culture, wine, and sushi because my liver and I haven't exactly been on the best terms lately.

I have to pass, as much as it pains me, on playing golf on Sunday since I am hitting the ball so well right now but I have good reason. Bears vs. ViQueens. My first game this year and I am looking forward to it. After that I have to get my hustle on down to my parents place for my Dad's birthday party. Good times.

And do yourself a favor.
Go. Read. Phat. Phree. Now!

Filed in:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home