Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday High Fives (02/10/06)

This week's five items, ideas, and individuals that I am thankful for, appreciate, or admire.

Well I had a full post and Firefox crashed so. Here is a quick jot of the Friday High Fives and I'll revise and linkify it later.

Malcolm Gladwell
Love his writing, especially his New Yorker pieces. I am willing to overlook the fact that he is Canadian.

Ricola
Got me through a tough week with a sore throat and a bit of a cold.

The Chopping Block
Em-dina's last Christmas present to me gets cashed this week. The Pasta Workshop is going to be the shit.

William Jefferson Clinton
President Clinton gave a good talk at Davos last month and in light of the complete diasaster that the Bush 43 administration has been and the news today that Scooter is fingering his superiors for authorizing the information leak on the Plame affair it makes me long for the old days. The days when the White House lacked all that "honor and dignity" that GW promised o restore to the presidency.

Good Tutorials
Had to work on some stuff this week that I didn't have experience with and found some great info on the web that was extremely well written. Very rare and almost unheard of these days to have good docs and tutorials.

Filed in: