Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Quickies - The "I gotta a Boehner in my apartment" Edition

Exactly the type of guy the GOP house members need right now to lead them through the ethical problems they're having.

Nice primer on Jane Jacobs and why she is relevant.

Some pretty interesting insights from the latest World Economic Forum held last month. (Pod|Web)casts on the sessions are available here.

Interesting association made between producing a televison show for a live audience and doing product development at AIGA.

The first time I heard this song (streamed) I thought it was a parody. Strangely enough it wasn't. Even stranger than that? I kinda like it.

Songbird
, an open source iTunes-killer, was released today. The cool thing about this music app, built by the guys who wrote Winamp, Firefox, Yahoo's media player, is that it allows you to hook up to multiple music services instead of locking you into just one. (download mirror)

Filed in: