Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday High Fives (12/9/05)

This weeks items, ideas, and individuals that I am thankful for, appreciate, or admire.

Hot Stove League
I've never been as caught up in baseball offseason moves than now but these are serious times and we've got serious holes to fill. Cubnation demands a legitimate RF, SS, and starting pitcher Jim Hendry. You're getting close to being put on the On Notice board.

Hot Chocolate
One of the simple pleasures in life and perfect for crappy weather days like yesterday.

Scottie Pippen
Ok. We all know you wrote the book on professional athlete douche-baggery with your terrible sense of entitlement, selfishness (1.8 seconds anyone?), and reputation as "No Tippin' Pippen" but I realize the impact you had on the Bulls championship teams. That is why when they hoist your jersey tonight to the rafters I'll raise my glass from the 300-level and toast you.

New York Times Crossword Puzzles
My obsession with you is approaching golf-like proportions. Scary.

Cute girls with big black sunglasses
Gets me everytime.

Filed in:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home