Thursday, March 30, 2006

Is the "Cowgirl" on the clock?

I am sure Tim will be all over this but the internet's favorite cowgirl, fresh off her Maxim spread and SI On Campus column, is going to be featured in next month's edition (May 2006) of Playboy.

Not everyone shares Tim's enthusiasm for her though. It's funny but this past weekend I found out that some guy decided that Hansel was his nemesis even though he had never met him. I thought it was odd that someone would (could?) declare someone their nemesis even though the other person has no idea that they exist but I can't help but think that Tim might just have found his after reading that guy's post.

Count me among those who never thought the internets would remain abuzz for as long as it has for everything Jenn Sterger. I had her pegged for 14:59 about a week after she became an internet celeb (is that C or D list btw?) but I guess the moral of the story is never underestimate fake boobs. Ever.


Filed in: